Sunday, November 8, 2009

My first blog


Welcome to my blog,
So a blog is actually short for web log.....
interesting, I just learned that one.
I found this blog host free account ....
another cool fact I learned today.
I'm not the brightest bulb in the Home Depot Lighting department, but I do make attempts at things I'm not familiar with.
Why would people even want to read a blog?
Not sure about that one....but I'm anxious to find out.
I have investigated that many other photographers out there in cyberspace have these BLOGS.
And they give helpful information and interesting topics to explore.
I like that.....I think I can give that a whirl.
Hopefully, you the reader, will enjoy the information I can provide and learn something from it.
I mean that's what these blogs are for, aren't they?
So I'll leave it at that and I will write about photography, art, shows and whatever strikes me.
I would love to hear from you. Your comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment